Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vegas...Really you are angry about Vegas?

Yeah I think companies that take taxpayer funds to stay in business, shouldn't be sending their executives to Vegas to party either. Now when they are out of 'trouble' they can do whatever they want, but if they are going to take my money I want it going to fixing whatever caused the 'trouble' in the first place and unless the company headquarters is in Vegas then I think my money is better spent by them staying at home fixing their problems.

Or they can pay for the trips themselves, they can afford it with the crazy bonuses they give themselves. Or even better they shouldn't have been allowed to be in the position to put the world on the brink of financial collapse in the first place. What a novel idea, I wonder how you could do that....oh yeah by having smart sensible regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment